As an entrepreneur, you are continuously learning and developing new skills. If you have employees, you probably encourage them to do the same.
Regardless of whether your organization would like to further understand marketing, management or even human resources., CFIB’s got you covered through their partnership with Vubiz.
CFIB’s Vubiz partnership allows you to invest in yourself and your employees with FREE online training.
The Vubiz courses give you 24/7- online access and allows you to complete the courses at your own pace from your desktop, tablet or smart phone. The Vubiz dashboard even allows you to create your profile, select from variety of courses and review your completed courses.
I’ve had the opportunity to take few of these courses such as:
- Health and Safety Certificate
- Strategic Management
- Hiring, Managing and Terminating
- Introduction to Leadership
- Selecting Top Talent
- Job Candidate Interviewing
I found these courses to be straight forward, the platform to be easy to use and I learned so much great insight such as:
- What questions are acceptable (and not) during interview
- What if an employee doesn’t wish to sign their performance evaluation
- What rules to follow when terminating an employee
- Download few templates related to the topic Education is lifelong!
- Check out the learning center today! You will need a membership number, so if you’ve been in business two years or less, why not sign up for CFIB’s free 6 month membership through the My Startup program! If you have been in business for longer than two years, simply sign up for a one-year CFIB membership.
Cesar Gomez-Garcia has been with the Canadian Federation of Independent Business for six years. His current role at the CFIB is helping members with their questions on compliance. These questions can range from employment standards to health and safety, as well as complicated red tape situations that small businesses face. His passion is reading and writing about entrepreneurship. Learn more about Cesar via LinkedIn and follow him on Twitter @josuegomezg.