Join over 150 professionals and small business owners on April 4th at the Centre for Health and Safety Innovation for the Thrive Summit Conference.
Learn how to improve your finances, set new goals, prioritize healthy living (including stress management) and promote work-life balance. CFIB’s Executive Vice President Laura Jones is speaking about “Decoding Leadership” at the event. Save $25 with CFIB when you get your Thrive Conference Ticket! Use coupon code: CFIB25 Please note: lunch tickets must be purchased separately. Registrants will receive a copy of “The Productivity Project” with their registration!
Over 20 members of the Thrive team (including productivity expert and bestselling author Chris Bailey) will leave you inspired and energized with sessions based on Thrive’s four pillars:
- Learning and leadership
- Community and compassion
- Healthy living and spirituality
- Financial well-being and fun
- Wealth generation
- Business benefits of co-working
- Health and stress management
- Email marketing
- LinkedIn and social personal branding
- Business planning
- Writing workshop with yoga and much more!
- For full conference details, please see the Thrive Agenda.