CFIB will be at the Toronto Small Business Forum on Thursday, September 15th. We invite you to attend this free conference and stop by our booth, where experienced business counsellors will be on hand to discuss your small biz questions face-to-face.
About the 2015 Small Business Forum:
Technology is transforming traditional businesses – whether it be e-commerce on Main Street, or mobile devices and the sharing economy, businesses can no longer afford to ignore technological advances that can alter their business models.
Join 2,500+ small businesses at the 2015 Small Business Forum to learn more about how your business can survive and thrive in the digital economy.
Keynote: Re-Born Digital: The Changing Nature of Small Business
Ray Reddy, CEO and Co-Founder of Ritual, will provide insights into the changing nature of small businesses and how mobile technologies can be harnessed to operate and grow your business.
Ray is currently the CEO and co-founder of Ritual, a mobile app that connects urban professionals with local restaurants. Previously, Ray founded mobile commerce company, PushLife, which was acquired by Google in 2011. At Google, Ray led the product team for mobile commerce and helped launch Google Express to 10 US cities.
- Engaging discussions on the changing nature of small business …
- Business Model Disruption: Adapting in a Digital World
- Digital Main Street: Making Bricks & Mortar Dynamic
- Small Business Tool Box: Technology Tools for Building Your Business
- Digital Marketing: Leveraging the Cloud to Drive Sales
- Plus tactical seminars and resources to address today’s business challenges
Date: Thursday, October 15, 2015
Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, 222 Bremner Boulevard, South Building – Level 800
Register Here: www.toronto.ca/smallbizforum